The 2020 Walsworth festival is nearly upon us. We have some big surprises for this year and truly want to bring together everything that is great about Walsworth and Hitchin in to one great festival which is free for all.
On the 17th May we will have some of the best in local entertainment present including
- Local food offering through Hitchin Street Food Monthly
- Entertainment & Drink through Anglican Country Inns
- Car show via H-Town Classic & Dub Club
- Hitchin Hackspace
- An increased number of local community and charity stalls
- The best in Hitchin crafts and arts in the Community Center
- Varied Entertainment in in our main arena
The festival is run by volunteers and needs the community to pull together each year to make this happen. Although we get some local council support we are self funded through the festival itself. Every pound you spend gets re-invested in the festival or the local community through the many stalls and entertainment we have onsite..
This festival is very integral to the Walsworth Community and is nothing without you being a part of it! Find out more about having a stall or be part of the arena events here.